What do I do if I can't access the members area?
1. CHECK FOR TYPOS - Are you receiving a red error message reading "The Email Address Or Password You Entered Was Incorrect"? If so, please check closely for typos. Even something as small as an extra space after the "@" sign or an extra period will trigger an "Invalid email ID" message. The system will only deny an email if it contains a typo or is fictitious.
2. MAKE SURE YOUR INTERNET BROWSER'S COOKIES ARE ENABLED - Are you entering your email address and password, pressing "Log-In", and then the page just reloads without signing you in (no red log-in error message is shown either)? This is likely due to the fact that your internet browser is set to "Disable" or "Block" cookies. Please go into your browser's settings and make sure that you "Enable" or "Allow" cookies. Cookies are needed for authentication purposes when logging in to the members area. For instructions on how to enable cookies on your internet browser, please click HERE.
3. RECOVER YOUR PASSWORD - If you think you may have forgotten your password, there is no need to worry as you can always recover it. To recover your password, just press the link labelled "Forgot Your Password?" below the sign in form. Your sign in credentials will then be sent to you via email.
4. MAKE SURE YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT EXPIRED - Check the date on your receipt to make sure that your one year of access has not reached its end.
5. TRY A DIFFERENT INTERNET BROWSER - There are many different internet browsers, and multiple software versions available for each. To make sure that your browser is not giving you any issues when trying to access the members area, try signing in while using a different internet browser. Google Chrome is an excellent free internet browser that seems to work great when viewing mriallinone.com. Just click the link below to download Google Chrome on your smartphone, tablet, or computer/laptop.
TO DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CHROME